Administrator- Full time- Permanent- Limerick
Full time Permanent Role
Our client provides all aspects of Facilities Maintenance Services to both public and private sector clients across a range of different industries. These options range from Civil Works and Building Projects to Professional Cleaning services.
They deliver a nationwide service that is efficient, professional and industry leading.
This is a Monday-Friday role and is based fully on site in South Limerick.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support including but limited to: answering calls, responding to emails, filing, photocopying, data entry and maintaining office supplies
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of company activities including contracts, invoices and other important documents
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating meetings, events, travel arrangements for the team
- Managing the Company, Property and Fleet Vehicle Insurances along with Sub Contractor Insurances
- Filing Purchase Orders through Sage Business Cloud
- Assist with onboarding new employees and maintaining personnel files
- Manage and maintain office equipment and ensure that it is in good working
- Undertake any other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the office
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with employees, clients and suppliers
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Proficient in the use of MS Office including Word, Excel and Spreadsheets
- Experience using Sage is desirable but not essential
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively both in a team and independently
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of CREGG without your express permission.
For further information please contact Tracey Barry with your updated CV