We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to expand an onsite production support service we provide our client at their biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility in south county Dublin.
This is a contract position which offers excellent rates and the opportunity for a long-term placement.
- Provide real-time front-line support to the production group on their manufacturing/IS systems.
- Document and track resolution of issues and tasks.
- Aide the identification/implementation of system improvements and corrective actions.
- Aide the coaching of operators and maintenance technicians in the effective use of the control systems.
- Manage and execute change controls for continuous improvement projects.
- Execute and document preventative maintenance tasks performed on the automation systems.
- Minimum five years automation experience, preferably in the Life Sciences sector
- SCADA experience with preference for Rockwell FactoryTalk View & Batch / InTouch / iFix
- PLC experience with a preference for Rockwell ControlLogix / Siemens controllers