Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager- Permanent- Full Time- Remote
Full Time, Permanent Role
CREGG are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager to join a leading manufacturing company that are based in Shannon, Co Clare. This role is a fully remote position but you may be required to travel to Shannon from time to time as required by the company. You will be reporting in to the Commercial Director.
Generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue of specified groups of the company’s manufactured products, to maximize profits namely . Grow sales of Specified groups via a network of distributors, instrument manufacturers and key end users. To set and deliver agreed targets and deliver increased profit. Devise, implement and execute marketing and sales strategy relevant to each region. To contribute at operational, sales, strategic and management level to the growth of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver sustainable growth of revenue, maximising margin via a growing distributor network as well as via direct market channels, using excellent sales management techniques.
- Increase market penetration for the company’s branded products, grow market presence with existing distributors and establish new distributor sales
- Identify business development opportunities both within our traditional market segments and in emerging market channels.
- Gather useful information from customers and competitor data
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Identify and engage companies where own label manufacturing opportunities exist.
- Increase business volumes for bulk and custom manufacturing utilising Export sales team.
- Grow distributor and OEM opportunity base by identifying, organising and attending major international laboratory and allied exhibitions as required.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Commercial Director from time to time.
- Contribute to the overall strategy, management and leadership of the company; aid future growth and development strategies for business and employees.
Skills/Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Degree in Science or a related subject
- Management/ Business qualification
- Proven track record in delivery of sales targets through sales management
- Working at a senior level in a similar sized or larger organisation
- Prepare and submit sales contracts
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Detailed understanding of both business to business channel and business to end user selling
- Detailed understanding of a technical sales force
- Laboratory supply market
- Understanding of marketing
- Results orientated
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team builder & player
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal & personnel skills
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of CREGG without your express permission.
For further information please contact Tracey Barry with your updated CV