Call Centre Agents
CREGG Recruitment are recruiting Customer Representatives to work with our client Virgin Media in their call centre in the Limerick.
This is initially a 12-month contract with opportunity for a permanent transfer after 3 months with the benefit of availing of company benefits.
This is a customer support role where the person will aim to provide excellent service to our clients customers over the phone.
Communicating with customers, you will help resolve their queries in a professional and friendly manner.
Full training will be provided ensuring you are well equipped to offer first line support to customers.
The working hours for this role are 37.5 per week. The start and finish time will vary between 8am and 9pm Monday and Saturday but not exceeding 37.5 hours per week.
The hours will be rostered which will be outlined in advance to you.
Please also note you will be required to work 1 Saturday in 4 per month with a day off mid-week.
Excellent opportunity for progression as well as earning commission and bonuses.
Duties & Tasks of role:
- Provide a great customer experience in line with our clients values.
- Speaking with customers over the phone, you will work to resolve their queries across Billing/Technical & Mobile in a helpful manner.
- You will take ownership for customer queries and proactively work to seek a resolution updating the customer where required and ensuring a great customer experience is always provided.
- Supporting business growth and adding value on all customer interactions by cross selling/ upselling and generating sales leads as the opportunity arises.
- Working with your team leader you will highlight any issues causing our customers un-necessary challenges.
- Contribute to the overall team performance through meeting your agreed weekly targets.
- Call centre experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable speaking to customers over the phone
- Is passionate about providing an awesome customer experience
- Hardworking, can-do attitude with excellent performance record
- Self-Starter who is capable to take ownership of their own development.
- First-class problem-solving skills, attention to detail with high work standards.
- Ability to work independently but also works well in a team environment.
- Must have good typing and computer skills
- Flexible in relation to duties and rosters
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys change
- Must attend weekly meetings with team leader
- Must be able to communicate with team leader and team via Microsoft teams and verbal communication
- Excellent timekeeping is essential
- We have a Hybrid blended working from home (WFH) model which allows the candidate to WFH on a rostered basis in line with Business needs.
- To work from home, you must have min 5mb Broadband (Tethering from Mobile will not meet the requirement).
- You will be required to work full time in the Limerick office should your broadband speeds not meet requirements.
- Full Time Training and coaching bay will be provided in the Limerick site.
- Must be able to travel to and work from Limerick Office in line with business needs.
- Ability to work 37.5 hours
- Opportunity for permanency after 3 months
- Once permanent you can avail of company benefits to include Pension, Medical, 23 days annual leave plus much more..
- Excellent Commission and bonus earnings
- Internal progression opportunities