CNC Turning Operative Setter
CNC Turning Operative / Setter
Our well known aerospace and medical device manufacturer located in Shannon, Co. Clare are currently seeking a CNC Turning Operative/Setter. .
Our client is a progressive precision component manufacturer utilising modern CNC equipment to produce components for the Aerospace and Medical device industries worldwide
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in CNC turning and be confident to programme and machine from one off to small batch work complex components on several material types.
Being confident and proficient in the following will be a distinct advantage although training can be provided on certain areas:.
- Ability to programme machine with Fanuc controller.
- Ability to set up machine. Measure $ Set tooling, Bore Jaws, prep material.
- Able to operate lathes with Sub – Spindle / Single Turret.
- Ability to work with various types of material from cobalt chrome, titanium, plastics and stainless steel.
- Understanding of Geometric tolerances.
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious/thorough approach to assigned tasks.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment producing quality work to a high standard.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
Salary and Benefits
Salary – 35000.
Pension and shift allowance.