Construction Recruitment Consultant
Construction Recruitment Consultant – Shannon
Due to the continued growth of CREGG Recruitment Nationally and as part of our strategic growth plans, we are looking to grow our Construction Team.
At CREGG Recruitment we place a great emphasis on building successful relationships with our clients and candidates. We pride ourselves in our approachable nature and willingness to assist our candidates to develop and succeed in their careers and are committed to delivering an excellent and best practice service to all our clients.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you want to hear more details in confidence, please apply or contact Breda Murphy 0860262157
- Manage the complete recruitment lifecycle-sourcing candidates for clients using the existing database, social media, networking, referrals and advertising, candidate screening – interviewing candidates, interview preparation and cv presentation, reference checking & offer negotiation
- Accurate and efficient administration and use of internal databases, advertising platforms, and social media. Become proficient in all candidate management and sourcing tools
- Engage and build relationships with potential candidates about roles that may be of interest and suited to their career development.
- Attend marketing, networking and client events as is required for your role.
- Achieve core sales targets as agreed with your manager.
- Work with a high level of professionalism and integrity in all aspects of your role.
- Through research and colleagues, build a strong knowledge of your client base and job listings to provide a high level of service to all our client organisation and candidates
- This position can be based office based in Cork, Limerick, Shannon, or Galway or hybrid
Educational / Professional Requirements
- Whilst experience in the engineering recruitment industry would be great, we are ideally looking for like-minded people with the drive and passion to make a career in recruitment
- Strong IT skills with a good knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial and target focused
- Highly motivated, organized, and have excellent time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in addition to the ability to work well as part of a team.