Customer Service Team Member – Limerick – Permanent
Customer Service Team Member – Annacotty – Permanent
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to join their team as a Customer Service Team Member in their office in Annacotty, Co. Limerick. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a positive relationship between customers, sales, and logistics, ensuring excellent customer service and effective communication with both internal and external parties
• Order taking and processing onto SAP via phones and email
• Resolving customer enquiries and queries
• Liaising with other departments regarding production and delivery times
• Responsible for raising product returns
• Booking in orders
• Processing consignment stocks
• Ensuring all tasks are completed in line with the month end procedures
• Responsible for building relationships with customers.
• Produce and update monthly CSC stats
• Other duties as may be assigned (eg. Support of other administrative functions)
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in relevant computer software & ERP
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Flexible team member open to change and improving processes/controls/activities
For more information, please contact Eddie with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
EJ – 8054