Digital Automation Project Manager
I’m currently looking for a Digital Automation Engineer for a company based in Waterford on a 24-month contract, they are looking for someone with Pharma experience to drive the ITOT side. This position will have an element of remote work but the ability to go to the site is essential.
- Bachelors/BTech degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge, industry application knowledge
- Technical knowledge within control systems applications throughout the project lifecycle from initial design concepts through implementation and testing to installation and subsequent client support.
- Experience in PLC, HMI, SCADA, and/or FactoryTalk Software will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of ISA-101 and ISA-18.2 HMI and Alarming standards
- Flexibility in approach to work and the ability to work within a team environment with high energy levels.
- Experience with industrial communications networks, such as Ethernet/IP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, ControlNet
- Control System Architecture Design (Client Server); including Virtual Server design experience preferred
- Deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT, and IoT applications, infrastructures, and services
- A Valid EU work permit