Digital Factory Project Manager
Digital Factory Project Manager- 12 Month Contract- Hybrid Role- Galway
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving company. The successful candidate will work with our client’s manufacturing partners on their Digital Factory initiatives in line with Industry 4.0-Smart Factory strategies. The application of digital innovation offers the opportunity to deliver smart manufacturing machines and to optimise production systems.
- Provide project management, oversight, and direction through all phases of the project lifecycle for Equipment Engineering projects.
- Champion Technology and Innovation and Digital Factory related project activities by providing metrics and reporting on overall program status and adherence to associated savings goals.
- Document meetings and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables.
- Ability to lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Develop and maintain project plans, tasks, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems and recommending actions.
- Monitors and controls projects, ensuring efficient utilisation of project resources.
- 5 years plus experience in a similar role
- Level 8 Degree in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience managing or working with automated equipment in manufacturing environments /software development is essential.
- High proficiency with project management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within project teams.
- Digital Transformation Program experience- desirable
For further information please contact Loretta Flynn