Electrician-4 Day week-Automated Machine Build
CREGG are seeking qualified electricians with industrial experience to join Galway's world-leading medical device manufacturer. The role is based in the machine build department.
Call/email Rachel to discuss email@example.com 0860127415
Hours:Mon-Thursday. 4-day work week offering full time pay. 6.15am-4.30pm
Benefits: Free gym built on site, flexitime and definite progression to Electrical Engineer
To work on electrical build and support equipment for the production of medical devices.
- Required to take a lead role in the electrical build or upgrade of equipment.
- Work closely with electrical design team to ensure that the equipment is built according to spec
- Must be competent in reading mechanical and electrical drawing packages
- Knowledge of pneumatics and competent in reading pneumatic schematics
- As part of the build team, this person is expected to work closely with internal resources to complete equipment related projects.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager / Supervisor.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be qualified electrician.
- Experience of building to electrical drawings
- Strong background in panel building and wiring
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills combined with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving.