Job Title: Electrician – Permanent – West Limerick!
Job Summary: We are looking for an Electrician for our client based in West Limerick. The successful candidate will work as part of a team in a busy environment and will be exposed to the most up to date technologies and systems. A high level of initiative and adaptability is required with panel building experience and a strong understanding of electrical schematics.
The successful candidate will hold an electrical qualification (Level 6 Trade Qualification) with experience in industrial electrical/automation systems.
- Wire, build and install electrical control panels/systems as required.
- Ensure all allocated jobs are completed within the agreed timeframe, and machines are released on time, ensuring Supervisor/Leader kept up to date regarding the status of work.
- Working with and have excellent knowledge of three phase electrical systems, medium and low voltage switchgear, electrical metering, control, and protection systems.
- Routine checking of all types of electrical systems, including fault finding and repair.
- Ensuring all electrical works carried out pass all test procedures carried out by your supervisor.
- Ensure full and up to date knowledge of project requirements from the electrical perspective, also giving input as required.
- The successful candidate will hold an electrical qualification (Level 6 Trade Qualification).
- Knowledge of SolidWorks Electrical, Eplan or other electrical design packages is an advantage.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Liam Jones