Electrical Test Technician
CREGG Recritment is currently seeking both recently qualified and experienced Electricians to join Galways leading med device company. Great work life balance with no weekend work required. Training provided in aspects suitably qualified individuals need assistance with.
About the role:
Day shift: Mon-Thursday 39 hour week- so 3 day weekend.
Salary: Depending on experience will match current rates with the benefit of a 4 day 39hr week for work life balance.
Training: Provided across all areas
- Main role will be to work on machine build and panel building for large equipment used in the production of medical devices and electronic equipment.
- Work to issued design packs in the manufacture of electrical control panels and distributed systems.
- Mechanical assembly of components, sub-systems and assemblies.
- Electrical wiring of control systems to internal and/or customer specifications and issued design packs.
- Configure control equipment according to process requirements i.e. VSD’s, Servo Drives, Process Equipment, condition/monitoring equipment.
- Carry out factory acceptance testing of completed assemblies and completion of quality documentation.
- Occasiona(once a month) on-site works at client sites – field wiring of machines, commissioning of systems, site acceptance testing.
- Qualified electrician ideally with some industrial experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical wiring schematics.
- An exceptional eye for detail, neatness and the ability to drive improved methods and implementation of tasks.
- Demonstrate a professional approach to work.
- Strong understanding or willingness to learn about industrial control systems, in live project environments.
Email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 0860127415