Qualified Electricians with panel building experience needed to work with a leading Galway-based automation company. Permanent roles offering a pension and the chance to work in a clean and comfortable manufacturing environment. Call Rachel on 0860127415 to discuss.
About the role:
Day shift: Mon-Friday with a 1pm Friday finish
Benefits: Pension and a 1pm Friday finish
Salary: Depending on experience will match current rates with the benefit of a standard 39hr week for work life balance
- Work to issued design packs in the manufacture of electrical control panels and distributed systems.
- Mechanical assembly of components, sub-systems and assemblies.
- Electrical wiring of control systems to internal and/or customer specifications
- Carry out factory acceptance testing of completed assemblies and completion of quality documentation.
- Qualified electrician or technically minded individual with a degree in relevant electrical discipline.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical wiring schematics.
- An exceptional eye for detail, neatness and the ability to drive improved methods and implementation of tasks.
- Demonstrate a professional approach to work.
- Strong understanding or willingness to learn about industrial control systems, in live project environments.