Engineering Services Co-Ordinator
Engineering Services Co-Ordinator – Permanent – Clare
This role will suit someone who has:
- A recognised degree, diploma or other academic qualification in Electrical, Mechanical, Engineering or other relevant qualification
- Trades qualified Electrician or Mechanical Fitter
- Impeccable project management skills
- Committed to delivering an excellent level of service.
- experience in a facilities role
- an understanding of the ISO regulations
- Prepare and implement budget programmes and action plans for the maintenance and improvement of key production processes, critical equipment and other relevant engineering matters.
- Provide technical, practical and project management expertise in troubleshooting, continuous improvement initiatives, relating to the optimal efficiency of process equipment and machinery.
- Upkeep and updating of all preventative maintenance programs in place and implementation of new programs as deemed necessary.
- Plan and prepare for emergency situations, ensuring contingencies are in place so minimum disruption to production is maintained.
- Ensure that there is appropriate stock keeping of critical spare parts and components
- Liaise with key contractors and service suppliers to ensure that scheduled works are completed on time and within budget.
For more information please contact email@example.com