Equipment Validation Engineer – (Hybrid)
Equipment Validation Engineer – (Hybrid) – Tipperary
CREGG are now recruiting for a Equipment Validation Engineer (Hybrid Role) –
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading Medical Device company in Tipperary as a Equipment Validation Engineer on a Contract basis.
- Develop and/or review Process Qualifications, Test Method Validations, Gage R&R’s, Process Capability studies, Design of Experiment (DOE), and production control plans in support of product transfer.
- Support of transfer, including the establishment of any site-specific systems/controls required for the manufacture of Scopes products at the Clonmel site.
- Lead the translation and establishment of all Process Monitoring and activities, Acceptance Activities and inspections, and non-conforming material and product controls for the Scopes
- Leads process improvement efforts by identifying methods to capture quality metric data and by performing appropriate analysis methods to enhance sustaining product design and new product development.
- Coordinates and conducts technical investigation and documentation of non-conforming events and trends, and develop technical investigation
- Be part of a strong team culture around high expectations & high performance.
- Provide clear communication to stakeholders at key technical updates
- Degree in Engineering/Quality/Science or related discipline.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Medical Device environment or related industry in Validation.
For more details about this role get in touch – Contact Gary Keane