Executive Assistant – Dublin – Permanent
Cregg Recruitment are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to provide a highly professional and wide-ranging PA, administration, and project management support to the Chief Executive. This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the CEO, managing incoming inquiries such as emails, invitations, complaints, and correspondence and responding directly or advising the CEO on responses.
- Managing the CEO’s email inbox, flagging important communications, and ensuring prompt responses. Referring correspondence and calls to other appropriate individuals as necessary.
- Arranging and planning internal and external meetings and conferences for the CEO, providing full briefing and relevant information.
- Providing secretariat support to internal and external meetings involving the CEO, including preparing agendas, co-ordinating papers, producing minutes, and tracking follow-up actions.
- Preparing correspondence, reports, memos, presentations, and other necessary material, ensuring accessibility and readability.
- Forward planning with the CEO to ensure actions are completed and meetings are scheduled.
- Providing project support, reviewing and summarizing reports and presentations for Board and Executive level.
- Maintaining the CEO’s filing and information systems, both paper and electronic.
- Coordinating and maintaining the CEO’s calendar, scheduling meetings with employees and external stakeholders, and attending meetings as necessary.
- Reviewing, researching, summarizing, and relaying information to the CEO, and preparing briefing notes, reports, and presentations as requested.
- Managing the CEO’s social media presence and building an online presence that represents the organization’s mission and values.
- Organizing and tracking projects and files handled by the CEO, creating and maintaining databases and tracking systems.
- Preparing for meetings with Board sub-committees, senior leadership, and management teams, scheduling, preparing logistics, attending, minute-taking, and distributing materials.
- Processing expenses, credit card returns, and raising purchase orders.
- Maintaining all relevant lobbying information, governance policies and reports, and ensuring the organization meets its requirements under legislation and the Charities Regulator.
- Undertaking specific areas of responsibility and special projects as directed by the CEO.
- Ability to handle confidential information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Numeracy skills and ability to analyze statistical and financial data.
- Strong sense of judgement and political skills, able to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Creative thinking and ability to generate and implement creative solutions.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and standard office software.
- Flexibility to work early or late hours as needed.
For more information, please contact Eddie with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
EJ – 7957