Facilities & Maintenance Lead
Job Title: Facilities & Maintenance Lead – Permanent – Galway!
Job Summary: We are looking for a Facilities & Maintenance Lead to manage the facilities and maintenance for a manufacturing company specialising in electronics for challenging applications.
This job will suit a forward thinking induvial with a strategic mindset that has a strong facilities & technical background.
- Manage maintenance and calibration of the facility and equipment while maintaining logs and reports.
- Liaise with various departments – Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Management and Manufacturing Teams.
- Manage contractors, suppliers, on site customers and direct team.
- Project management: lead the team in delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Manage the daily production requirements and changes as required by the business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Technical Facilities/Maintenance Role.
- Good computer skills, ability to run a CMMS for PMs and Calibrations. Microsoft office, Q pulse, ERP.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience in project management.
- Proven experience as a maintenance operative in production and working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Trade qualification preferred but not essential.
- Service contracts experience.