Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician- Equipment
Our client are looking for a Refrigeration and Catering Equipment Service Technician to join their team. The role will have a focus on installation servicing and repairs of commercial catering equipment. The company deals with leading caterers in all sectors of the catering industry. This role will be based from home and upon receiving call outs will be attending customer sites across Ireland. You will be working on a variation of electrical and gas equipment providing field service support, and training at customer locations ensuring reliable operation, optimum performance, and efficiency.
• Commissioning, servicing, and fault finding of new and existing equipment.
• Assist and train customers on maintenance and repairs
• Providing process and technical support to the customer.
• Working with the sales team on equipment audits on customer sites to generate new business
• Meeting KPIs for the service team in areas such as submission of service reports and timesheets
Education and Experience:
• Possess relevant trade qualification
• 3 years’ experience in similar role desirable
• Possess electrical maintenance experience and/or qualifications
• Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality and Health and Safety
• Experienced in fault finding and problem solving
• Installation, maintenance, servicing, and repairs.
• Full drivers’ licence
• Good Command of English language
Please note: Overnight stays are a possible occurrence as part of this role.