CREGG is seeking a dynamic and experienced Financial Consultant to provide expert financial guidance and support to large practice based in Limerick. As a consultant, you will work from the office a minimum of 2/3 days per week and will collaborate closely with our internal teams to analyse financial data, develop strategic recommendations, and assist in making informed business decisions. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of financial management, strong analytical skills, and the ability to communicate complex financial concepts clearly. Please note this is a full time, permanent opportunity.
- Financial Analysis:
- Conduct thorough financial analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, and trend analysis, to identify opportunities for cost savings, revenue enhancement, and operational improvements.
- Interpret financial data and provide actionable insights to support decision-making by the management team.
- Strategic Financial Planning:
- Collaborate with company leadership to develop and refine financial strategies aligned with overall business goals.
- Assist in the creation of short-term and long-term financial plans, outlining key objectives and performance indicators.
- Cash Flow Management:
- Monitor cash flow patterns, identify potential cash flow gaps, and recommend strategies to optimize liquidity and working capital management.
- Provide recommendations on cash flow forecasting and management practices.
- Financial Reporting:
- Prepare and present clear, concise financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements, for internal stakeholders and external partners as required.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation:
- Identify financial risks and assess their potential impact on the organization’s financial stability.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies and assist in the implementation of appropriate controls.
- Financial Process Improvement:
- Evaluate existing financial processes and systems to identify opportunities for streamlining and automation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to implement efficient financial processes that enhance accuracy and efficiency.
- Advisory and Training:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to management by providing expert financial advice on business decisions, investment opportunities, and strategic initiatives.
- Conduct training sessions or workshops for non-financial staff to enhance their understanding of financial concepts and reporting.
- Fully Qualified Accountant who holds Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting
- Proven experience as a financial consultant or Financial Accountant.
- In-depth knowledge of financial principles, practices, and regulations.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, data analysis, and using financial software tools.
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, and meet deadlines in a remote setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and strategically.
- High level of integrity and professionalism in handling sensitive financial information.
- Flexible start and finish times
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and industries.
- Networking and exposure to various business environments.
- Potential for long-term collaboration and referrals.