Qualified Accountant – Limerick – Permanent
CREGG Recruitment are currently recruiting for a qualified accountant to take responsibility of the accounting function for our client, a medium sized hotel based in Limerick City. There will be high autonomy in the role while also supporting the Board in maintaining processes & procedures to support the organisations business and control requirements
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the month end close process – Journals and Balance Sheet Reconciliations for Overhead accruals, Bank, Intercompany and Fixed Assets.
- Monthly / quarterly forecasts and annual Budgets in a timely manner.
- Preparation, calculation, and submission of company VAT returns
- Cash management
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Lead the annual financial audit and any internal audits.
- Review and adherence with all aspects of the company’s internal control policies and procedures.
- Forecasting. cashflow, monetary assets & liabilities.
- Intercompany – reconciling Interco accounts, Interco. Charges and funding.
- Manage a team of 3 direct reports.
- Highly motivated, self-starter willing to meet strict deadlines and time constraints.
- Results and performance driven
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, enthusiastic attitude to work and committed to continuous process improvement
- Demonstrates characteristics of high potential for future developmental opportunities.
- Qualified Accountant (Ideally suit someone with post qualified industry experience, within the hospitality sector beneficial)
- High degree of computer literacy including Microsoft Office/SAGE
For more information, please contact Gary with your CV.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission.
GC – 8011