CREGG is delighted to be looking for a Financial Controller to join a well-known and respected multi-national manufacturing and distribution company in Limerick. This Senior level role requires candidates with strong reporting and stakeholder management skills. Please note this role is based onsite and will report directly to the CFO.
- Supporting Business Unit Leader with high quality, accurate and timely financial information relevant to the business units.
- High level engagement with Sales and Operations teams supporting business generation activities.
- Managing sales funnel ensuring information is updated on a regular basis.
- Contract reviews for terms and conditions, confidentiality, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Design and computation of bonus incentive programs to drive sales force to win business.
- Compilation and preparation of sales budget targets and associated resource inputs required to support growth.
- Preparation of reporting presentations for quarterly management meetings.
- Financial oversight of large project orders.
- Provide input where required on financial aspects of quote requests.
- Financial oversight of 3rd party private label vendors located in EU.
- Financial analysis in support of capital equipment investment decisions to support business unit growth.
- Other adhoc financial support as required by the management team
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Experience of working with financial software packages
- High level of computer literacy especially Microsoft suite of applications
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission
For further information please contact Cleo Muir with your updated CV