Forklift Warehouse Operative
CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring Forklift Warehouse Operators for our client in Naas, Co-Kildare.
Location : Naas Co Kildare
Monday – Friday
16:00 – 23:30 – Monday
15:00 – 23:30 – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
17:00 – 01:30 – Friday
Saturday and Sunday – Off
Import / Export, receive, handle and dispatch cargo in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements.
- Import / Export, receive, handle and dispatch cargo from vehicles/warehouse expediently and efficiently.
- Inspect cargo condition, complete necessary paperwork reporting any damage and discrepancies.
- Perform visual inspection of mechanical handling equipment and report any faults.
- Assess condition of vehicle to be loaded to ensure it is safe and suitable for its purpose.
- Ensure all relevant administration procedures are followed and completed.
- Work within Health and Safety regulations as well as within those stated in IMDG/ADR requirements, notify/take action where necessary.
- Fulfil company policy on security and quality. Maintain a good working environment in a safe and tidy manner.
- Use of warehouse computer systems.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Counterbalance, Forklift License & manual handling is ideal
- Flexibility regarding shifts as required including weekends.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
- 12 month contract with view to permanency