Freight Administrator- Full Time – Permanent- South County Dublin
Permanent, Full Time Role
CREGG are currently recruiting a Freight Administrator for our client in the Freight Industry to support the further growth of their business. You will be required to coordinate with freight partners and receive regular order updates to aid in the remedy of any issues or queries that may arise.
There is also a customer service aspect to this position where you be the point of contact for any customer queries that may arise through social media platforms, email, or over the phone. Additionally, you will be required to charge customer jobs and book in customer deliveries.
Reporting to: Domestic Distribution Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that files are managed accordingly, and that billing and costing are input and processed as per company procedures and time frames.
- Responsible for keeping the customer fully informed on order progression and any deviations, exceptions or changes that may arise from time to time.
- Carry out an investigation for each customer query, identify the issue and decide on the correct action to implement
- To display and promote a positive work environment through respecting & supporting work colleagues in the completion of all duties as directed.
- Answer phone calls and emails directed to customer service
- Assist in other functions within Operations on a project basis when requested
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a Logistics or Transport planning / admin role would be preferable
- Strong systems skills, ERP, excel etc.
- Knowledge of the Logistics/Freight forwarding industry is a distinct advantage
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK and Ireland is very beneficial
- High level of organisation with attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and analytical
- Good communication skills
- Hard working and reliable
- Must hold full, clean driving license and own transport
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary DOE
- Pension contribution
- Onsite parking
- Regular Social events
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Holiday entitlements
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of CREGG without your express permission.
For further information please contact Cleo Muir with your updated CV