Health and Safety Officer
CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring an Health & Safety Advisor for a large Medical Device company in Galway , call Mark Halligan 091 700 814 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Safety Advisor required for large multinational Medical Device Company in Galway. This role will be based in the Manufacturing department and will be exposed to
Salary: Excellent salary provided.
About the role:
- Large medical company in the west of Ireland, with excellent career opportunities.
- Galway based role
- Site – Based in Manufacturing
The role holder will lead, advise and guide the organisation in developing positive safety behaviours and culture throughout the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support project managers to plan and deliver construction and upgrade projects safely.
- Plan, develop and coordinate the company's risk management programme.
- Project Manage ongoing projects safe operating procedures.
- Use suitable key performance indicators to monitor and report to senior management on safety performance.
- Develop and implement health promotion programmes within the business.
- Provide support and advice to safety representatives and safety committees at various locations
- Manage all correspondence with regulatory bodies
- Manage the company's safety training needs analysis for all employees within the organisation
- Health and safety qualification with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in construction environment.
- Proven behavioural change experience
- Ability to influence at all levels in the organisation
Ability to work on own initiative with the minimum of direction