HR Director, Full-Time Permanent Role, Limerick
Full-Time Permanent Role
CREGG are currently recruiting a HR Director to join our client based in Limerick. The successful candidate will function as an expert on people and organisational issues, as well as a catalyst in delivering HR solutions in order to attract, develop, and retain talent and to support the specific needs of the business groups and overall business objectives.
• Act as a strategic thought partner for assigned client group(s), countries and/or regions to develop and implement human resource strategy to achieve its current and future business objectives.
• Leverage effective consulting skills and principles to advise, influence and partner with leadership on talent strategies and actions to build organisational capabilities and an engaged and high-performing organisation
• Lead or partner with COE's to deliver human resource programs for client groups to ensure the organisation's current and future talent requirements are met.
• Partner with HR Management or COE's to evaluate the organisation's future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to the HR strategy and adapt existing HR programs to meet these needs
• Proactively analyse trends and metrics to identify training needs or individual executive coaching needs for assigned client group(s) and partners with COE's or Shared Service groups to develop solutions, programs and policies and participate in evaluation and monitoring of training and coaching programs to ensure success.
• Participate in the interview/selection of talent in assigned client groups and perform compensation analysis to drive competitive offers
• Other incidental duties.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in a related field , 12 years’ experience of previous related human resources experience Required or
Master's Degree or equivalent in a related field , 10 years’ experience of previous related human resources experience Required
• Proven successful project management skills
• Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and human resources systems
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
• Excellent problem-solving, organisational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including influencing, consultative, and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
• Recognised as an expert in own sub-function(s) and/or area(s) within the organisation including broad-based advanced knowledge of all aspects of area of work in the organization
• Expert understanding of related aspects of human resources processes and/or systems
• Expert knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
• Expert knowledge of local and federal employment laws in one or more areas
• Expert negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to influence change
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the organization
• Effective level of business literacy about the client group(s) business, financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organisational levels while establishing a positive reputation
• Ability to navigate challenging forces in the fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Represents leadership on projects within multiple areas, interfacing with project managers, human resources team and middle management
• Consult in project setting within multiple human resources areas, interfacing with low to middle management
• Provides human resources leadership to outsourcing partners on a task level, participates on small scale RFP
• Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of CREGG without your express permission.
For further information please contact Tracey Barry with your updated CV: