IT Network Junior System Administrator
IT Network Junior System Administrator – Hybrid – Cork
Fantastic opportunity for an IT Systems Admin to join an expanding company in Cork.
Responsibilities and Desired experience:
- Troubleshoot and resolve all technical system issues ensuring IT systems are always maintained and operational.
- Provide General IT support across the Group.
- Ensure that the IT helpdesk and ticketing system is run efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for minimising system failures and unplanned stoppages.
- Carry out standard system tasks such as admin, backups, new Citrix builds, data recovery and user admin.
- Administer hardware and software maintenance and support contracts.
- Participate in the selection, procurement, installation and maintenance of new IT systems.
- Project participation on systems projects as agreed with the IT Manager.
- Work with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Review, audit and continuously improve IT protocols to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with InfoSec team on any security offences and prioritise resolutions with IT operations.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a a technical support/ desktop support role.
- Degree or Diploma in IT or equivalent third level qualification
For further information please contact Vinny Kenny