Junior Application Engineer
Junior Applications Engineer – Galway – Permanent!
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Engineer looking for the next step in their career with a well-respected company in Galway.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and improving solutions for both new and existing customers. They will provide technical support through sales activities, coordinating testing, and managing development across various departments. Additionally, they will generate manufacturing costs, offer technical assistance to customers and Regional Sales Managers.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact me!
- Design, develop or improve fastening solutions to new and existing customers.
- Support sales activities for key customers with technical calls and visits as and when required.
- Coordinate testing required for prototypes, pilot production and final customer acceptance.
- Coordinate the development activities within the business including Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, Sales & Marketing, Finance and Installation equipment dept.
- Generate manufacturing costs and submit to pricing coordinator.
- Provide technical support to customers/distributors and to Regional Sales Managers.
- Coordinate, plan and conduct training with new and key distributors and customers.
- Performs other related duties and tasks, as required.
Education and Experience required:
- Third level degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of engineering experience.
- Application Engineering skills with track record of solving problems and working in or with a cross functional team.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact