Junior Project Engineer
Junior Project Engineer – Galway – Permanent!
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Project looking for the next step in their career with a well-respected company in Galway.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining the project’s scope, accessing the necessary resources to complete it, anticipating time and financial requirements, communicating to all stakeholders and controlling project documentation.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact me!
- Cross reference project and customer requirements against the client’s manufacturing capabilities.
- Generate project development, manufacturing, testing and validation costs related to a project.
- Setup and review project feasibility with senior management cross functional team for project Go/No-Go review.
- Coordinate the project design and development activities within the business including Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, Sales & Marketing, Finance and Installation equipment dept.
- Support sales activity for with technical calls and possible customer visits related to a project as and when required.
- Coordinate testing required for prototypes, pilot production and final customer acceptance.
- Coordinate project validation review, signoff, project closure and handover of project to manufacturing with cross functional team.
- Continually monitor project progress against budget and schedule to ensure development is within budget and key milestones and timelines are met.
- Continually monitor project development for possible areas of improvement.
- Performs other related duties and tasks, as required.
Education and Experience required:
- Third level degree in Project Management or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of project management experience.
- Proficient with project management software such as Microsoft Project.
- Experience with engineering tools such as SPC.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact