Machine Build Technician
CREGG are seeking experienced Fitters and Toolmakers to join Galways leading Automation company.
To build and support equipment for the production of medical devices and electronics.
- Required to take a lead role in the mechanical build or upgrade of equipment. This person needs to show ownership / accountability for builds and upgrades assigned.
- Provide technical leadership on equipment build related issues.
- May be required to perform the role of a mentor to new hires / apprentices
- Work closely with mechanical design team to ensure that the equipment is built according to specifications and is properly handed over to commissioning or manufacturing.
- Must be competent in reading mechanical drawing packages
- Must have a knowledge of pneumatics and competent in reading pneumatic schematics
- Identify build issues with drawing package and relay information to engineer
- As part of the build team, this person is expected to work closely with internal resources to complete equipment related projects.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have qualifications in the trades of a Toolmaker or Fitter with a minimum experience of 3 years, preferably in machine build.
- Experience of building to mechanical and pneumatic drawings
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills combined with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving.