Maintenance Electrical Technician
Maintenance Electrician – Permanent – Loughrea
Days / Evenings Role
• Management of engineering projects, capital projects, compliance to GMP standards.
• Preparation of user requirement specifications for various machinery/equipment and review of vendor
• Develop and execute FAT/SAT and commissioning qualification plans.
• Management of projects to agreed timelines and costs. Projects entail capital facility and equipment
alterations and additions.
• Ensure Project compliance with environmental, health and safety standards.
• Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements are maintained to the highest
• Achievement of KPI’s as outlined in Performance and Development Plan.
• Lead project assignments and supervise outside contractors in compliance with company guidelines.
• BS in Engineering or other technical discipline. OR Electrical trades Qualification (apprentiship).
• Experience using any of the following AutoCAD software package is also desirable.