CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring permanent Process Technicians to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. Full benefits package with healthcare, pension, bonus etc. 39 hour week. Trade qualified candidates encouraged to apply.
About the job:
Purpose: Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances. Opportunities available on the below shifts:
- Day Shift 6.30am-2.30pm Mon -Fri
Evening Shift 2.30pm/3.30pm- 10.30pm/11.30pm Mon-Fri
- Weekend Shift 6.30am-6.30pm Sat&Sun and 6.30am-2.30pm Mon&Tues
Salary&benefits: Excellent rates apply with full benefits of pension, healthcare, income protection etc
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of automated machines
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and utilities and documenting work to a GMP standard.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and services to keep equipment schedules compliant.
- Support the creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance and calibration activities (PM, Data Sheets, Work Instructions, troubleshooting guides).
- Support compliance efforts related to Safety Events, Quality Events, change management and investigations and assist in the investigation and resolution of electrical and mechanical issues on equipment.
- Ídentify root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Level 6 qualification or Trade qualified electrician/mechanic
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Structured decision making.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PM systems).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skill.