CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring Maintenance/ProcessTechnicians to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. Full benefits package with healthcare, pension, bonus etc. offered when fully trained. 39 hour week.
Trade qualified candidates particularly mechanics/toolmakers/fitters OR electricians encouraged to apply. Apply by February!
About the job:
Purpose: Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances.
Opportunities available on the below shifts:
- Day Shift(upcoming) 6.30am-2.30pm Mon -Fri
- Evening Shift (upcoming)2.30pm- 10.30pm Mon-Fri
- Weekend Shift(open now) 6.30am-6.30pm Sat&Sun and 6.30am-2.30pm Mon&Tues
- Night Shift (open now) 10.30pm to 6.30am Sunday night-Thursday night
Salary&benefits: Excellent rates apply with full benefits of pension, healthcare, income protection etc when trained
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of automated machines
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and utilities and documenting work to a high standard.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and services to keep equipment schedules compliant.
- Support the creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance and calibration activities (PM, Data Sheets, Work Instructions, troubleshooting guides).
- Support compliance efforts related to Safety Events, Quality Events, change management and investigations and assist in the investigation and resolution of electrical and mechanical issues on equipment.
- Ídentify root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Trade qualified Mechanics/Electricians/ Toolmakers or similar required. Candidates with experience as Technicians in other manufacturing companies also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Structured decision making.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PM systems).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skill.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent when trained
Salary: €40,000.00-€55,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Galway, CO. Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location