Maintenance Technician (Day Shift)
CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a Manufacturing Technician to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. Excellent opportunity for candidates from a manufacturing or electrical background to work on the day shift and progress to the level of Engineer.This role is on weekend shift. However other shifts open also depending on candidates experience. Ask for RACHEL to discuss
About the job:
Purpose: Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances. This is a set shift.
Weekend Shift: 6.30am – 6.30pm each Saturday& Sunday. 2 weekdays of your choice from 6.30am-2.30pm. 3 full days off a week
Salary: Excellent rates apply and FULL BENEFITS when trained
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less-invasive medical devices.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of machines
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and utilities and documenting work to a GMP standard.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and services to keep equipment schedules compliant.
- Support the creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance
- Support compliance efforts related to Safety Events, Quality Events, change management and investigations and assist in the investigation and resolution of electrical and mechanical issues on equipment.
- Ídentify root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Level 6 or Trade qualified.Candidates with medical device/manufacturing background ideal also
- 2 years experience in manufacturing or related field
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Structured decision making.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts.