CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a process/maintenance technician to work with our world leading Galway-based medical device client. Qualified Electricians or fitters highly desirable.
For full details email email@example.com
About the job:
The role has become available due to continued expansion of our client. Full benefits package provided when trained.
Evening Shift: 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday
Shift Premium: 20% for evening shift.
Key responsibilities of the Process/Maintenance Technician:
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Yield Management – Ability to manage yield on an hour by hour basis and analyse trends and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Problem Solving – Strong mechanical problem-solving skills essential. Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Key requirements for this job:
- Requires a minimum of Certificate / Diploma in Engineering and / or Senior Trades.
- Strong electrical or mechanical skills
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven track record.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in a Healthcare medical device manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Teamwork – Ability to work with operators, peers, engineering and other functions.