CREGG is delighted to be recruiting a Management Accountant for a well-known medical device design, development, and manufacturing company based in Clare. The role will include but not be limited to Management Accounting, Systems & Continuous Improvement as well as general support to the business.
- Responsible for Cost accounting function
- Responsible for Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Responsible for Management of the stock function.
- Responsible for Debtors and Creditors Reconciliations, Collections and Payments
- Responsible for Tracking and consolidation of all major contracts
- Responsible for Preparation and filing of various statutory returns
- Thorough knowledge of cost accounting principles;
- Knowledge of & operation of stock costing models ;
- Ability to analyse pricing decisions re sale of finished goods;
- Knowledge of overhead allocation methods;
- Compute costs in a rigorous manner that facilitate costs control and cost reduction;
- Assist management team in their decision making;
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Posting jnls, Creating and posting Accruals , prepayments , Analysis of costs
- Preparation and reconciliation of Cashflow
- Assistance in Annual Forecast
- Assistance in preparation for available grants
- Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Support on cost reduction programmes
- Support of tax incentive applications
- Act as cover for staff in the finance team in managing workloads and covering periods of absence as they arise.
- Active involvement in the day to day running of the business
- Ad hoc projects as required
Education & Experience Required:
- Fully qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CPA
- Strong business acumen – broad understanding and involvement in a manufacturing
- environment is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, motivated, self-starter
- Ability to multiple task in a fast changing environment
- Computer literacy and a high level of excel expertise