Manufacturing Engineer – Shannon – Permanent
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be part of a technical team responsible for developing, supporting, and improving all manufacturing activities.
This includes the optimization of existing systems to maximize quality and revenue, and the introduction of new equipment and technologies.
We are looking for someone who wants to expand their career.
some responsibilities include:
- Providing Manufacturing Engineering support to both customers and suppliers
- Providing support to the Production and team in terms of planning and designing new processes in a manner that can be easily implemented
- Manufacturing of prototypes and validation of product within specification with a view to upscaling to full product runs Identifying and implementing improvements to equipment, processes, and methods.
- Identifying and driving improvement initiatives to reduce costs and improve on-time delivery.
- Responsible for applying, maintaining, and improving lean manufacturing procedures.
- Actively supporting the Engineering team to ensure task flexibility.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures