Manufacturing Engineer – Galway
Our Galway based client are now recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a 12 month contract. Excellent opportunity to work with a thriving medical devices company. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals along with develop and implementing manufacturing business improvement projects and processes.
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- NFQ Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Excellent communication and team working skills
For further information please contact Gary Keane