Manufacturing – Process Technician (Evenings)
Manufacturing Process Technician – (Evenings)
CREGG are now hiring a Process Technician to work onsite with a leading multinational Medical Device company in Galway.
For more information on this excellent opportunity get in touch with Gary Keane
- Strong Electro/Mechanical/Maintenance background with hands on experience with electrical and mechanical instrumentation. Experience in high volume automation / robotics an advantage
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers (PLC), Servo Motor drives, Vision systems or workshop machining desirable.
- Troubleshooting & Fault Finding Skills – Carry out scheduled & un-scheduled Preventative Maintenance.
- Polymer processing, Balloon Forming or Grinding process experience an advantage
- Yield Management – Ability to manage yield on an hour by hour basis and analyse trends and identify opportunities for improvement
- Problem Solving – Formal problem solving is desirable. Strong mechanical problem solving skills essential. Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records
- Experience in a Healthcare medical device manufacturing environment highly desirable
- Microsoft office proficient – Able to analyse data in Excel and draw logical conclusions
- Communication skills. Ability to explain and communicate issues effectively
- Team work – Ability to work with Operators & as part of a Core Production team – Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in process improvements including tooling / fixture design, build and implementation
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills important
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
Get in touch to find out more on this excellent career opportunity.