CREGG are currently hiring a Manufacturing Technician to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Sligo. Call Stephen Coen 0861030418 Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for the position of Manufacturing Technician.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Part of the core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances.
- Setup of moulding tools and assembly equipment.
- Work with Production and Engineering Departments in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist Engineering department in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Perform equipment/process qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Assist with preventative maintenance procedures.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- Completes training where required for others.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.
Candidates likely to be called for interview will have most or all of the following
- Level 6 qualification in relevant area or a minimum of 5yrs experience in similar role.
- Medical Device Manufacturing experience is highly desirable.
- Good technical capabilities and initiative.
- Have MS Office Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
- High level of teamwork and engagement, while at the same time being able to work on their own initiative/ Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, maintaining confidentiality at all times/ Excellent attention to detail, with strong numerical and problem-solving ability.
This is a full-time position on a Permanent contract with a view to starting as soon as possible.