Medical Device Production Operative
CREGG are looking for Medical Device Production Operatives in Carrick-On-Shannon, Co. Leitrim/Roscommon. Our client is a large medical device production company, looking to grow and expand their business. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are looking to start or grow career in medical device production industry, one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the world.
This is a full time, permanent position, with guaranteed 39 hours per week.
Job is located in Carrick-On-Shannon, Co. Roscommon (within 30 min drive from Longford Town, 35 min drive from Roscommon Town, 45 mins drive from Sligo, etc.).
We currently have opened vacancies for 2 different shifts.
Please find more details below.
- Assemble, inspect, test and operate equipment to manufacture products.
- Inspect and test products and check statistical process control.
- Label and pack product to customer specification.
- Complete all production documentation as per company’s quality system.
Hours of Work – We have 2 different shifts available:
- Permanent Day Shift: Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 15:30
- Permanent Evening Shift: Monday – Friday, 15:30 – 23:30
Guaranteed 39 hours a week plus opportunities for Overtime hours (voluntary) at higher rate.
Salary: Fortnightly payment (every 2 weeks)
- Day Shift – €12.36 per hour
- Evening shift – €14.34 per hour (including evening shift premium)
- Very good attention to details.
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English.
- Own transport ESSENTIAL for candidates based outside Carrick-On-Shannon.
- Previous experience working in production (advantage, not essential).
- Full time (39 hours per week)
- Permanent contract (after successful probation period of 6 months).
We are considering candidates who have to give up to 2-4 weeks of notice – We strongly encourage you to apply – Your application will be considered.
Please apply with your CV, if interested.