New Business Development Manager
CREGG is delighted to be recruiting a New Business Recruitment Manager to create new business opportunities within the Leinster Area. The company is based in Mallow and thus the role would be fully remote. We are looking for someone with senior experience as the candidate will be responsible for driving their own day, meeting with potential clients as well as follow up on new leads throughout Ireland.
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business when required.
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Track and report on the status of proposal components using company template.
- Conduct ongoing market research.
- Drive the end-to-end sales process.
- Prepare information for submission to credit committee
- Always pre-book meetings with potential retailers.
- Always be available, use messaging system on mobiles and e-mail.
- Adopt One Team One Plan Mindset
- Ensure effective use of time to deliver goals.
- Ensure the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work of yourself and colleagues.
- Manage and conduct work activities in such a way as to prevent any improper conduct or behaviour likely to endanger yourself and colleagues.
- Implement the Safety, Health & Welfare measures necessary for protection of yourself and colleagues
- Strict confidentiality required in all negotiations and communications both internally and externally.
- Strong Attention to detail mindset.
- Follow through with customer and internal team communications.
- Detailed records to be kept of all communications with proposed customers.
- Strict adherence to Credit Committee ground rules.
- Commercial acumen.
- Risk management
- Relevant third level qualification.
- FMCG Retail Experience/Industry Contacts/Industry Knowledge
- Good organisational and networking skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- The capacity to analyse figures and write reports.
- A professional manner and appearance when meeting clients
- A professional phone manner for making contact
- Pension (Company 5% / EE minimum contribution of 3%)
- Diesel Scheme (after 6 months – discounted fuel as priced for delivery trucks)
- Company vehicle provided
- 10% Discount on goods in Barry Group retailers.
- Educational support
- Company days
- 22 days A/L