CREGG are hiring for a NPI Engineer with a leading Medical Device company in Galway. For more information contact Breda Murphy 0860262157
About the job:
Working with the NPI team you will be responsible for analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Six Sigma qualification desirable