Office Administrator- Full Time- Permanent- Co. Louth
CREGG are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator to join a leading global technology services firm. This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new office set up and team that will be based in Dundalk.
We are seeking a highly organised and motivated Office/Admin Assistant to provide personalised support to the business team and the organisation unit.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative tasks, including managing calendars, scheduling appointments, insurance enrolment, Employee onboarding, preparing payslips and handling finance-related tasks including invoicing, account receivables, billing advice, handling taxation, handling vendors and other confidential information.
- Manage executives' schedules and calendars, including coordinating appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Screen and respond to incoming phone calls and emails, prioritise messages and redirect as necessary.
- Co-ordinate with the offshore team and prepare a sheet with payment instructions.
- Prepare payslips and send them to employees when the salaries are paid.
- Collecting relevant documents from the HR team and submitting them for taxation.
- Keep the information updated for health insurance enrolment and renewal.
- Prepare an Excel sheet with invoicing details for the offshore finance team to enable them to prepare the invoices.
- Collecting required information/timesheets from AM’s and project leaders
- Check the invoices prepared by finance and send them by email to the customers.
- Account receivables follow-up which includes:
o Checking bank account on a daily basis
o Updating the finance team offshore when payments are received
o When invoices are overdue send reminders to customers for payment and sort out if there are questions/mistakes etc.
o On a monthly basis send an Excel overview to the head of finance about all debtors/open invoices
- Preparing sales report every month showing sales figures in the foregoing month.
- Organise and maintain paper and electronic files
- Arrange and manage logistics for travel, including booking transportation, accommodation, and travel insurance.
- Managing data entry/reports and workflow systems to support KPI reporting.
- General administration duties will be required from time to time
- Assist the team on the SOWs for new work proposals
- At least 5 years of Generalist/Administrator experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines with limited supervision
- Manage a varied workload without compromising quality
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a variety of people at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications
- Discretion and professionalism when dealing with confidential information
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours when needed
If you are an experienced Administrator with excellent organisational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of CREGG without your express permission.
For further information please contact Tracey Barry with your updated CV