Operations Manager – Dublin 10
Reports to: Managing Director
The purpose of this job is the day-to-day management of the projects in Ireland, meeting and exceeding agreed targets ensuring productivity and profitability of the business. The individual is also responsible for the management, training, and development of the Project managers (direct reports), ensuring they have the support, training and tools required to do their jobs effectively. The individual will work closely with the Managing Director and the management team to develop and execute the Annual Operating Plan.
Key Areas of responsibility
- Delivery of Annual Budget & key KPI’s
- Management and delivery of all aspects of allocated project’s to FPS quality standards, within agreed timelines and budget.
- Actively manage the project expectations ensuring both internal and client facing objectives are achieved in time and within budget
- Management and delivery of the projects
- Allocating individual projects to PM’s
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time, to standard & within Budget
- Develop & Deliver SOP’s for project management & delivery
- Proactively managing and anticipating project / client issues as the occur
- Ensuring internal & external (client) communication is relevant, timely and factual
- Ensure all work completed meets manufacturers requirements
- Day to day running of the Projects.
- Ensuring the appropriate systems are processes are in-place & adhered to
- Develop, implement, and manage the process & procedures for staff to follow
- BORIS / HR / Payroll
- Weekly / Monthly meetings
- Responsible the companies HSEQ standards are up to date & maintained
- Responsible for the training & development of the operations team (PM’s / Supervisors / Installers)
- Manage and support the PMs and their development
- Ensure all HR & IR policies are in-place and followed – anticipate and solve issues
- Business Development – proactively support the Managing Director and Commercial Manage in sourcing and winning new business through existing and new clients
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience in operations management
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with a track record of effectively leading and developing high-performing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a proactive and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations.
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel to project sites as required.
For more information please contact Alan with your updated CV
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission