Part – Qualified Accountant Galway Hybrid
CREGG is delighted to be recruiting a Part-Qualified Accountant for a well-known provider of Corrugated packaging. The Ideal candidate would support a busy finance team of 2. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain a good array of experience as you will be working directly with the financial controller. Please note they are offering Hybrid working conditions. The role would suit someone based in the Galway area.
- Financial Reporting –Support FC in completion of monthly financial reporting in line with group standards.
- Assist in management of credit control and purchasing functions.
- Stock Control – Support Plant Manager and FC with stock management.
- Internal Controls –completion of monthly, quarterly and annual financial controls.
- Support to management team with ad hoc projects and information requests.
- Commercial Support – Working with the commercial department to ensure accuracy of costing system.
- Payroll – support payroll admin with weekly payroll.
- Qualified/Part qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- This is a varied and busy role which requires the ideal individual to have excellent time management skills, a strong attention to detail, strong system skills, flexible approach and a fast learner. Candidate will also need to be resilient and have the ability to multitask in a fast-moving work environment.
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission
For further information please contact Cleo Muir with your updated CV