Process Development Engineer
CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a Process Development Engineer to work on new product Development in Cork.
For more information about this role call Breda Murphy at CREGG Recruitment – 0860262157
About the role:
This role working on a new product launch for 2024. Working on the design and built on one of the production lines over the next few months. This would invole order material/ consumables/ process aids fixtures etc along with scoping out process/ equipment changes that may need to get done on a temporary basis in order to run our trials on production equipment.
Hours of work: 9.30-4.30 Monday to Thursday and 1pm on Friday, working from home one day per week.
Industry: Working with a leading medical company you will join a lovely team.
- Assesses process capabilities, prioritizes process improvement opportunities, and innovates and implements process improvements on multiple and moderately complex processes.
- Executes the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
- Prepares and presents technical data and recommendations at technical reviews.
- Writes validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
- Ensures proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements. (e.g., BOM’s, Routers, FMEA’s, etc.).
- Oversees development builds associated with the project using special work requests.
- Develops qualified production lines.
- Provides Design for Manufacturability (DFM) input to the engineering print package.
- Contributes ideas to or generates Intellectual Property submissions.
- Trains and/or provides work direction to technicians and may train manufacturing personnel when required as part of a validation.
- May serve as core team member or extended team member on new product
- Degree Qualifed with 2-3 years expeirence working in medical deviucs.