Process Development Engineer
Process Development Level 1
About the Role: This role’s primary activity is at the bench and preparing drug compositions, processing and characterising.
Works cross-functionally to lead process development of complex technologies on new products and ensure efficient and effective transfer of product into production.
Call Breda 0860262157 for more information.
- Identifies and introduces manufacturing processes suitable for chemical processing including powder handling, formulation, blending, drying, milling and packaging technologies.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop processes, procedures, tooling and/or automation.
- Executes the functional deliverables associated with the PDP/TDP, Project Management, and Quality Systems.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts all aspects of technical reviews.
- Ensures proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements. (e.g., BOM’s, Routers, FMEA’s, etc.).
- Writes and reviews validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
- Oversees development builds associated with the project using special work requests.
- Develops qualified production lines.
- Provides Design for Manufacturability (DFM) input to the engineering print package.
- Contributes ideas to or generates Intellectual Property submissions.
- Trains and/or provides work direction to technicians and engineers and may train manufacturing personnel when required as part of a validation.
- May serve as a core team member or extended team member on new product projects.