Process Engineer – Limerick – Permanent
Purpose of the role:
As a member of the OEM Engineering group, this role will provide engineering solutions that improve the reliability and reduces cost of our products
New project introduction
• New process development
• Process validations
• New machine installation and qualification
• Production systems and layout design
• Upgrade of current, and the development of new equipment and processes including tooling, jigs and fixtures.
• Validation and development of manufacturing processes including materials and processing technology.
• Source and manage vendors for the supply of new equipment and processes.
• Undertake projects aimed at reducing waste, reducing costs, improving efficiency and overall company performance.
• Establish and maintain programmes to ensure compliance with relevant standards, ISO 13485, F.D.A, G.M.P. for medical devices, and environmental health and safety.
• Major customer complaints
• Critical failures: line down situations
• Third level relevant Degree
• Structured Problem-Solving techniques
• Technical report writing
• Process validations/FMEA's and protocols
• Ability to generate and understanding technical drawing (AutoCAD/Inventor)
• Understanding of new product introduction process
• Clear verbal and written communication