- Product/process evaluation and associated record keeping.
- Required to support manufacturing in the following issues:
- Major customer complaints
- Critical failures – line down situations
- Lead investigation of process problems, taking corrective action where deviation occurs.
- Operate equipment to evaluate changes or provide training to operators.
- Communication with customers/Project Managers regarding project progression.
- Resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Product and process continuous improvement activities:
- Leading Lean and Kaizen process improvement initiatives
- Contributing to process improvement through the use of quality tools and measurements
- Adhere to company Health & Safety requirements.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.
- Third level relevant degree
- 2 years plus experience in similar role is essential.
- Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing business needs.
- Motivated, Self-starting with ability to work with a team and also independently.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and bring to successful conclusions.
- Ability to work to strict international regulations regarding medical devices.
- A good understanding of Lean Principles.
- Experience of structured problem-solving techniques.
- Experience of technical report writing.
- Experience with process validations/FMEA's and protocols
This is a full-time position on a Permanent contract with a view to starting as soon as possible.