CREGG Recruitment are currently hiring a Maintenance Technician to work onsite with a leading medical device multinational client in Galway. Excellent opportunity for candidates from a manufacturing or mechanical background to work on the day or weekend shift (depending on your preference) and progress to the level of Engineer.
About the job:
Training: Full training provided through a buddy system
Purpose: Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances. Day shift and weekend shift available.
Salary: Excellent rates apply.
Industry Sector: Our client is a world leader in the manufacture of less invasive medical devices.
- Responsible for Setup, planned maintenance and fault finding of machines
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and utilities and documenting work to a GMP standard.
- Manage spare parts, consumables, and services to keep equipment schedules compliant.
- Support the creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance
- Support compliance efforts related to Safety Events, Quality Events, CAPAs, change management and investigations and assist in the investigation and resolution of electrical and mechanical issues on equipment.
- Ídentify root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Level 6 or Trade qualified.
- 2 years experience in manufacturing or related field
- Excellent Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Structured decision making.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts.